top of page

Our Services

We are here to help anyone who needs assistance!

Every program Bethel provides came from the needs of our founder when she was a single mom.  While working three jobs, Lynda was struggling to pay the grocery bill, keep the car running and buy Christmas presents for her kids.  Through prayer and petition, Lynda was able to pull herself out of the struggle and has devoted her life to helping other people and families who are facing hard times. 

Get Started

How to get started:

Step One

Get Registered.

First time visitors may receive food or clothing. You must register but you are only required to provide a photo id, passport or drivers license. 


To receive additional services, you must be fully registered with all required documents.

How to fully register -

Compile all of the following documentation:

  • Current Photo ID

  • Birth Certificates OR Social Security Cards for EACH PERSON all living in the home (spouse, children, etc.). Only the people whose papers you provide will be able to receive our services.

  • A copy of your lease OR a current utility bill to verify your address. Don't have either? Click Here.

  • Proof of income. This can either be food stamps, your latest two paychecks, or disability.   

Step Two

Scan all of your required documents listed above onto your computer or use your phone to upload pictures of your documents on the online form linked below.  


Make sure to ADD EACH person in your household who needs assistance AND to upload their necessary documentation (listed in Step One) into the online form linked below.

Step Three

Click the link Register Here below for the online form. 

Completely fill out all available information.

Upload ALL requested documentation.

*After completing the form, press the option to have it emailed to yourself.  Open your email you then receive from Bethel which will include ID bar code.  Take a picture or screenshot of  your ID bar code. This will make it easier to present your ID bar code during check in when you arrive at our office. 

If you are unable to upload the requested documents, please email them to  OR bring them with you on your visit to Bethel. 

More Details

Every three years, you will need to reregister as if it were your first time again and bring the same paperwork as listed above.

You do not have to be registered to sign up for our kid's camps.

If you want to sign up for our Angels for Kids Christmas program, you must be fully registered by the end of July of that year.


If you want to receive a Thanksgiving meal, you must be fully registered by October of that year. 

Our Services
  • What services does Bethel provide?
    To receive the following services you MUST be registered. Food and clothing - once per month. Household items - once every OTHER month. Baby supplies - upon request, subject to availability. Birthday Club - provides a gift and a cake for your child on their special day. Cars for Moms - find out more here. Grace Scholarship - program for single moms pursuing their college degree. Angels for Kids - Christmas gifts for kids, click for details. Thanksgiving Meals - meals provided for anyone in need. Camps for kids - throughout the year, click for details. NOTE: Every August we provide school supplies - upon request. Please provide a school supply list with request. You DO NOT have to be registered to receive school supplies or to attend camps.
  • What services does Bethel NOT provide?
    We DO NOT provide any emergency services or medical care (if an emergency, please call 911). We DO NOT provide rental/utility assistance. For rental/utility assistance we recommend reaching out to: Oklahoma Community Cares Partners Catholic Charities Homeless Alliance Or Call 211 For single moms/parents only - Birthday Club, Cars for Moms, Angels for Kids, and Grace Scholarship programs We DO NOT provide delivery. You must come to the office located at 13003 N. Western Ave Okc, OK 73114 in order to pickup your items.
  • How can I get help from Bethel?
    You must register either on line or in the office. Find out how to register here.
  • What does it mean to register for assistance?
    Registration is required whether for first time visit or for continual assistance. For First Time assistance: bring only a photo ID and register online or in the office. To receive continual assistance, you must fully register with the required documentation: Photo ID Social Security Cards for all adults living in the home Social Security Cards OR Birth Certificates for all minors living in the home Proof of Income Utility Bill or Lease with your name and address If you live with someone, a signed and notarized letter with address and amount you pay, etc.
  • Are there any services that I DO NOT need to be registered for?
    Yes! You DO NOT have to be registered to have your child receive school supplies. Learn more here. Kid's camps DO NOT require agency registration with us; however, you will need to sign them up for the camp. For dates click here. You may also call our office for more details @ 450-286-3700.
  • Do I need to call for an appointment for a Birthday gift and cake for my child(ren)?
    Yes. In order to make sure your child has an appropriate gift and desired cake, you must call 2 weeks prior to the child's birth date. We DO NOT receive calls on day of birthday (we need two weeks before) and we DO NOT receive calls after a child's birthday. If an appointment is missed, unless proof of situation causing missed appointment, it will be added in the system as a strike against the family household to receive birthday gifts as the gift and the gift will be restocked for another child in need. Per Family Household, you are allowed 3 total missed birthday appointments then you will be disqualified for these services.
  • Is there a specific school district you line up with to schedule your camps?
    Yes. Oklahoma City School District Calendar of Events school breaks is when our camps are in sync with. If you want to sign your child up for camps, please make sure your school break is at the same time as the OKC schools. The dates will be listed on the Camp Forms to sign up your child.
  • What are the guidelines of consideration for the Grace Scholarship?
    Single mothers selected for financial assistance will meet the following criteria: 1. Citizens of the USA. 2. High school or GED graduate. 3. Single head of household (single, legally separated, divorced, widowed) with sole custody of one or more children under the age of 18. 4. Pursuing a career-oriented course of study (full or part time) to ensure a better standard of living for your family. Applicants must not have an undergraduate degree. 5. Low income person at or near the poverty level. 6. Recipient of a Pell Grant or in the process of obtaining a Pell Grant.
  • What are the office hours?
    Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 12 noon 12:00 to 12:30 pm (Closed for lunch) 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm Note: You may not have access to receive food or clothing until 10:00 am when the Community Center opens.
  • What are the Community Center hours?
    Monday through Thursday 10:00 am to12 noon 12 - 12:30 pm (Closed for lunch) 12:30-4:00 pm Note: You may not have access to the Community Center for food or clothing until 10:00 am even though the office is open at 9:00 am.

Have additional questions or specific needs?

Got It! We will get back with you A.S.A.P.

bottom of page