top of page
  • What services does Bethel provide?
    To receive the following services you MUST be registered. Food and clothing - once per month. Household items - once every OTHER month. Baby supplies - upon request, subject to availability. Birthday Club - provides a gift and a cake for your child on their special day. Cars for Moms - find out more here. Grace Scholarship - program for single moms pursuing their college degree. Angels for Kids - Christmas gifts for kids, click for details. Thanksgiving Meals - meals provided for anyone in need. Camps for kids - throughout the year, click for details. NOTE: Every August we provide school supplies - upon request. Please provide a school supply list with request. You DO NOT have to be registered to receive school supplies or to attend camps.
  • What services does Bethel NOT provide?
    We DO NOT provide any emergency services or medical care (if an emergency, please call 911). We DO NOT provide rental/utility assistance. For rental/utility assistance we recommend reaching out to: Oklahoma Community Cares Partners Catholic Charities Homeless Alliance Or Call 211 For single moms/parents only - Birthday Club, Cars for Moms, Angels for Kids, and Grace Scholarship programs We DO NOT provide delivery. You must come to the office located at 13003 N. Western Ave Okc, OK 73114 in order to pickup your items.
  • How can I get help from Bethel?
    You must register either on line or in the office. Find out how to register here.
  • What does it mean to register for assistance?
    Registration is required whether for first time visit or for continual assistance. For First Time assistance: bring only a photo ID and register online or in the office. To receive continual assistance, you must fully register with the required documentation: Photo ID Social Security Cards for all adults living in the home Social Security Cards OR Birth Certificates for all minors living in the home Proof of Income Utility Bill or Lease with your name and address If you live with someone, a signed and notarized letter with address and amount you pay, etc.
  • Are there any services that I DO NOT need to be registered for?
    Yes! You DO NOT have to be registered to have your child receive school supplies. Learn more here. Kid's camps DO NOT require agency registration with us; however, you will need to sign them up for the camp. For dates click here. You may also call our office for more details @ 450-286-3700.
  • Do I need to call for an appointment for a Birthday gift and cake for my child(ren)?
    Yes. In order to make sure your child has an appropriate gift and desired cake, you must call 2 weeks prior to the child's birth date. We DO NOT receive calls on day of birthday (we need two weeks before) and we DO NOT receive calls after a child's birthday. If an appointment is missed, unless proof of situation causing missed appointment, it will be added in the system as a strike against the family household to receive birthday gifts as the gift and the gift will be restocked for another child in need. Per Family Household, you are allowed 3 total missed birthday appointments then you will be disqualified for these services.
  • Is there a specific school district you line up with to schedule your camps?
    Yes. Oklahoma City School District Calendar of Events school breaks is when our camps are in sync with. If you want to sign your child up for camps, please make sure your school break is at the same time as the OKC schools. The dates will be listed on the Camp Forms to sign up your child.
  • What are the guidelines of consideration for the Grace Scholarship?
    Single mothers selected for financial assistance will meet the following criteria: 1. Citizens of the USA. 2. High school or GED graduate. 3. Single head of household (single, legally separated, divorced, widowed) with sole custody of one or more children under the age of 18. 4. Pursuing a career-oriented course of study (full or part time) to ensure a better standard of living for your family. Applicants must not have an undergraduate degree. 5. Low income person at or near the poverty level. 6. Recipient of a Pell Grant or in the process of obtaining a Pell Grant.
  • What are the office hours?
    Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 12 noon 12:00 to 12:30 pm (Closed for lunch) 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm Note: You may not have access to receive food or clothing until 10:00 am when the Community Center opens.
  • What are the Community Center hours?
    Monday through Thursday 10:00 am to12 noon 12 - 12:30 pm (Closed for lunch) 12:30-4:00 pm Note: You may not have access to the Community Center for food or clothing until 10:00 am even though the office is open at 9:00 am.
  • When can I drop off donations?
    We appreciate your support. Donations are only accepted during office hours, M-Thurs 9-4pm. We kindly request that you DO NOT drop off outside of these hours as we do not have the staff to handle it. Also, please make sure all donations are clean, grouped sets together, in good working order and can provide value to our friends in need.
Anchor 1
bottom of page